EXCLUSIVELY FOR ACSC EMPLOYEES:
To gain initial access to the Microsoft E-Learning site, you should:
- Go to https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/subscriptionactivation/
- Enter your program code for E-Learning (SEE BELOW).
- You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID. (This is the user name and password you use to access the site each time you log on.) If you already have a profile on Microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
- From the confirmation email, click the link to complete the email confirmation and activate your courses.
- You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
- A confirmation page appears indicating that the access code has been accepted (you you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
- Click the My Learning link to see the list of available courses.
- Click a course title to launch the offering. You have 12 months from the time of launch to finish that course.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
- Go to: https://onlinelearning.microsoft.com/
- Click the 'Sign In' button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password.
- Click the My Learning Catalog link on the left side of the page under Customer Login.
- Begin your E-Learning course.
If you have any questions regarding your access code, you may email or phone the Microsoft support center. To view a list of support phone numbers, please visit https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter/
and click the Support/Feedback link.
If you experience any problems with your E-Learning training, please contact the regional Microsoft support center in your region at http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspxCORPORATE EMAIL ADDRESS: Be sure to use your ACSC email address.PROGRAM CODE for E-LEARNING
: The program code is assigned to our corporation for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside our organization. Contact Susie Reed via email or phone to obtain this code:[email protected]
| (765) 641-2001