The Mission of ACS is to inspire, encourage and support every student to achieve at high levels academically and socially as responsible citizens by doing whatever it takes.
Local TV channels 18 or 99
High School Diploma: $50 daily
At least 60 hours of college credits: $60 daily
Bachelor's degree: $70 daily
Current teacher's license: $75 daily
Retired teacher: $100 daily
Has this year flown by or not? I am excited to share some of the great things happening...
(CLICK ON THE TITLE TO SEE THE ENTIRE ARTICLE.)
Each year the Indiana Department of Education School and Community Nutrition Programs mandate the Food Service Department to complete a Paid Lunch Equity Assessment to set the standard for meal pricing. ...
Each year the Indiana Department of Education School and Community Nutrition Programs mandate the Food Service Department to complete a Paid Lunch Equity Assessment to set the standard for meal pricing. For the School Year 2015-16 we requested and were granted an exemption after researching surrounding districts and finding that Anderson was the same or slightly higher in student lunch pricing.
After completing the assessment tool for School Year 2016-17 we are required by the IDOE to instate a price increase for student lunches.
1. Increase the Student Lunch price in grades K-8 to $2.50 from the existing price of $2.25.
2. Retain the existing price of $2.50 in grades 9 - 12.
3. Offer the same meal to all students in grades K - 12. A complete meal will consist of (1) entree, (3) 1/2-cup side dishes and (1) 8 oz. carton of milk.
4. Retain the existing price of $3.25 for adult lunches. Offer the existing meal of (1) entree, (4) 1/2-cup side dishes and (1) carton of milk or iced tea.
5. Retain the existing price of $2.25 for Southview Pre-K Center offering the same meal pattern but with smaller portions.
6. Increase the Breakfast price to the same rate of $1.50 for all grades K-12.
| Privacy Statement
| Copyright 2014 by SchoolDesk