2023-2024 Registration for New and Returning Students
IMPORTANT: The PowerSchool End of Year (EOY) Rollover and scheduled maintenance will take place July 5 - 11, 2023. PowerSchool and registration through PowerParent will not be available during that time.
Registering new students
In-person Kindergarten and Pre-School registration was on April 10th and April 17th for the 2023-2024 school year. If you missed those dates and need to register a new student for next school year you can do so at the building they will attend during normal school hours (Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:30 pm).
- Students must be age 4 by August 1, 2023 to attend Pre-school.
- ACS Child Find: Special Needs Pre-school for students 3 years old to 5 years old is available. For enrollment, please contact Scott Merkel at 765-641-2126.
- Students must be age 5 by August 1, 2023 to attend Kindergarten*
- Pre-school aged students should be registered at Southview Preschool Center.
- Kindergarten aged students should be registered at the elementary school they will attend. To locate your child's elementary school, please enter your address in Infofinder here.
- Please bring your child with you to register along with their birth certificate, proof of residence, and shot records.
*If the child is younger than five (5) years as of August 1, 2023 and the parent(s)/guardian(s) of the child wishes to enroll the child in the Kindergarten program, the child may be considered for early enrollment by completing the Early Entrance application to the Assistant Superintendent . More information can be found here.
Registering returning students for the 2023-2024 school year
Log in to your PowerParent account and then click the 2023-2024 Returning Student Registration link.
If you need to create a PowerParent account, contact your child's school.
Returning Students with Snapcode
Contact your child's school to receive a SnapCode.
Once you have a SnapCode you can log in with your email address and password.
Click one of the links below to enter the SnapCode:
Proof of residence is required for registration every year.
PowerSchool and Registration Support
For support with registration please contact your child's school building. For additional help, please call (765) 641-6577 or email [email protected]t.