The Anderson Community School Corporation (ACSC) School Board approved updated COVID-19 procedures at their July 13, 2021 meeting. Key updates for the 2021-2022 school year include:
- Masks are REQUIRED* for all students (PK-12) and staff.
- Masks are REQUIRED on school buses and school transportation. This is a federal mandate. We will provide masks for schools and buses.
- School days return to the normal schedule.
- Return to the normal 5 days per week schedule:
- Elementary: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Secondary: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
*This went into effect on Monday, August 9th and will last through the end of the first semester which ends on Friday, December 17th.